Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Fajita Salad
I’ve been looking for some great summer salads that not only I would like but that my kids would enjoy as well. I came across this great Green Chili Lime Chicken Fajita Salad recipe!!
Here is the recipe:
This recipe came from a website called Cafe Designs.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 ml (just over 1/3 cup) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon red chili flakes, (or red pepper flakes -- adjust to your preference of spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, skin removed (no bone)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 an onion, sliced
- 5 cups Romaine, (or cos) lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Extra cilantro leaves to garnish
- Sour cream, (optional) to serve
I love this salad!!! It is a hit with my whole family and my friends. This salad is perfect for those summer get-togethers and is so beyond easy to make. Love finding things like this because it is so fun to try new things, especially when they’re yummy!!!!
Let me know if you have any salad secrets or recommendations on our socials @darbieangell
See you next time!